Getting Started with OpsCompass
- How do I login for the first time?
- What do I do after I login for the first time?
- How do I invite a new user to OpsCompass?
- How do I connect a cloud account to OpsCompass?
- How do I assign a user to a team?
Understanding the Dashboard
- What does my dashboard show me?
- What does my compliance score mean?
- How do I quickly get to the inventory from the dashboard?
- What are the resources on the dashboard?
- What does "Changes by Concern" mean on the dashboard?
Step by step guide to using the core features of OpsCompass: from inviting users to creating custom alert configurations and updating baselines.
- What does the inventory show me?
- Can I export the inventory?
- How do I enable additional concerns in OpsCompass?
- How do I view my resources mapped to a compliance framework?
- Can I create/save a filter?
Free Trial: Finish User Account Set Up and Connect OpsCompass
OpsCompass is a multi-cloud governance solution. We can connect to your Azure, O365, AWS, and GCP clouds in minutes. Here is how we do it:
- What is included with a free trial of OpsCompass?
- I submitted my free trial form... now what?
- My user doesn't have appropriate permissions to add cloud accounts... what should I do?
- I don't know who the user is who can authorize an enterprise application... can I still do a free trial of OpsCompass.
Who is OpsCompass?
Our SaaS solution provides a single dashboard with real-time and action-oriented insights across compliance, security, and cost management.
- Who is OpsCompass?
- What does OpsCompass do?
- What is a rapid prototype with OpsCompass?
- How can I contact OpsCompass?
Better understand your dashboard, learn about setting baselines, and how to take advantage of using teams and custom alert concerns with OpsCompass.
- Can I connect multiple clouds to OpsCompass?
- What are the minimum requirements to connect OpsCompass to my environment?
- What are Managed Concerns?
- What permissions do the different user roles in OpsCompass grant?