Who is OpsCompass?
Our SaaS solution provides a single dashboard with real-time and action-oriented insights across compliance, security, and cost management.
- Who is OpsCompass?
- How can I contact OpsCompass?
- What does OpsCompass do?
- What is a rapid prototype with OpsCompass?
Better understand your dashboard, learn about setting baselines, and how to take advantage of using teams and custom alert concerns with OpsCompass.
- What does my compliance score mean?
- What is a baseline?
- Are there different roles for each OpsCompass account?
- What are the minimum requirements to connect OpsCompass to my environment?
OpsCompass is a multi-cloud governance solution. We can connect to your Azure, O365, AWS, and GCP clouds in minutes. Here is how we do it:
- How do I initially connect OpsCompass: Azure?
- How do I initially connect OpsCompass: AWS
- How do I allow OpsCompass to do advanced Microsoft 365 analysis?
Step by step guide to using the core features of OpsCompass: from inviting users to creating custom alert configurations and updating baselines.
- How do I invite a new user to OpsCompass?
- How does a user log in to OpsCompass for the first time?
- How do I assign a user to a team?
Understand and Improve Your Cloud Security Posture with OpsCompass
- Lab 01: Setup - Know Your Score
- Lab 02: Compliance Analysis - Know Your Score
- Lab 03: Configuration Drift Detection - Know Your Score