When a new user is invited to OpsCompass they come in as a "user" with the lowest permissions, and then can be assigned roles from an administrator from the list below:
- Manage Company (able to add/remove, assign, create teams, users, alerts, and compliance in OpsCompass)
- Manage Teams (able to add/remove teams, team members, and team concerns),
- Manage Users (able to invite and manage users for in OpsCompass),
- Manage Alert Concerns (able to add/remove the configurations for alerts),
- Manage Compliance (able to apply compliance mitigations and policy exceptions),
- User (able to view alerts in OpsCompass).