Getting Started: OpsCompass
Understanding the Dashboard
Inventory, Compliance, & Drift
Free Trial: Know Your Score
Who is OpsCompass?
What permissions do the different user roles in OpsCompass grant?
When a new user is invited to OpsCompass they come in as a "user" with the lowest permissions, but can be assigned roles from an administrator from the list below:
- Team Owner (able to add/remove teams, team members, and team concerns),
- User Owner (able to invite and manage users for in OpsCompass),
- Alert Concern Owner (able to enable/disable managed concerns and edit configurations),
- Integrations Owner (able to add 3rd party integrations),
- User (able to view alerts in OpsCompass).